- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Starting on Monday, July 13th, face coverings are required in all Minnesota Judicial Branch buildings. If you do not bring your own mask, one will be provided for you.
- Keep 6 feet - in every direction – between you and others.
- If you are interpreting in a courtroom, use the simultaneous interpreting equipment that is provided.
- With this equipment, you can maintain a safe distance from everyone in the courtroom and still perform your interpreting duties.
- If court staff does not give you the equipment, be sure and ask for it.
- For your safety, court staff will clean and disinfect all parts of the equipment before and after use.
- Judicial Officers may direct court participants to take additional measures in the courtroom.
The Interpreter Resource Management Application is a secure application hosted by the Minnesota Judicial Branch. If you have been directed to use this site and do not have a user account, go to MyCourtMN. If you already have a user account and forgot your username or password, you can reset your login information here.
More information on the Court Interpreter Program is available on the Minnesota Judicial Branch Program webpage. Please refer to this page for any system announcements or maintenance messages.
On Sundays between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, you may not be able to validate the case numbers or submit invoices due to server maintenance schedules.
If you need support or assistance for IRMA, please use the appropriate instructions below:
Please submit a ticket through ServiceNow
Please use the following link to submit a request:Technical Support Request